Monday, October 01, 2007

A Bad Sale

Last weekend I was at Suntec City. Saw that there was a Muji sale in one of the events room. Went to check it out. Items after discount were still quite pricey. ($18 - $49 for clothes items). Why I say the sale is lousy – 1) No fitting rooms . It’s not as if their clothes were going at $5 / $8 , so they should let people try first before buying. 2) Without fitting rooms, how were people supposed to try on the clothes? Via an extremely narrow full length mirror – the one and only mirror. Totally frustrating, 3-4 gals were crowding around trying to get a view in the mirror. How inconsiderate of the organizers. 3) Muji is known for their good quality stuff. But I found that many of the knit wear felt scratchy.
Needless to say, I din get anything and also dissuaded my sister-in-law from buying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.