Wednesday, January 17, 2007

House Woes

My ROM went smoothly while wedding banquet has been compromised, and there is no pressure to have a banquet. However, my completion appointment for the resale flat that we are buying has been hanging there since Nov 06. The seller had financial difficulties and has been unable to cough up $$ to pay for the conservancy owe to HDB, nor the late penalty charges to us for delay of completion appt. I din mind waiting until the seller can come up with the money, hence the completion appt was fixed a few times, but the seller always couldnt pay and the whole thing just fell through. Worse, recently I discovered that CPF has started to deduct $ from my account for repayment of house loan + housing protection insurance.. huh? I am not even the legal owner yet! Is there no communication between CPF and HDB? Why is it that I do not possess the flat, and the housing loan has not been effected, but we are already paying the loan and insurance? Talk about world class government service and SQA organisations... this is their real standard!

No comments: